Despite my best efforts (aka begging,) I haven’t been able to snag an invite to a family Thanksgiving dinner for myself and fellow T-day refugee, BK. After wallowing in self-pity for a wee bit, I decided to see if we could convince someone to come over for Thanksgiving dinner at our place at least.
It appears I may have succeeded, and our friends/neighbors Matt, Lola and baby Bea will be joining us. I am very excited about this.
I’m already bookmarking recipes:
- Gluten-free pumpkin donuts from the Gluten-Free Goddess
- Fuyu persimmon salad from the New York Times
- Bean, bacon, butternut and swiss chard soup from the Kitchn
- GF pumpkin walnut bread from the Gluten-Free Goddess
- Sparkling cider from the Kitchn
- White bean dip from David Lebovitz
- Stuffed jalapeno poppers from the View from the Great Island