Here are a few of the recipes I’ve been adding to my “to make” list as of late:
- Peanut butter cookies from Saveur, made without flour. These sound very similar to ones I’ve made previously.
- Almond flour crab cakes with lemon aioli from Saveur Yum!
- French in a flash: Eggplant tian from Serious Eats
- Brown rice risotto with fava beans, summer squash and mint Another Serious Eats suggestion
- Another from SE: lentil salad with grilled zucchini and prosciutto
- The Kitchn’s salted almond ice cream