I have this habit of starring various items and recipes in Google Reader and then promptly forgetting about them, creating massive lists of RSS-feed items I’ve saved and never done anything with. In yesteryears, these bookmarks would have taken up far more space in the form of magazine and newspaper clippings pasted into notebooks. Such is technology.
Here are some of the recipes that caught my eye in recent months:
- Gluten-free brownies and piquant corn bread from Saveur: I love Saveur, and I love the sound of these recipes.
- Gluten-free corn-scallion pancakes from Serious Eats: Yum!
- Salted Marcona almond cookies from Serious Eats: Double yum.
- Corn cakes with goat cheese and bacon from Serious Eats: dinner idea.
- Gluten-free mozzarella sticks
- Gluten-free brownies from David Lebovitz
- Sweet brown rice pudding with rhubarb-ginger compote from Saveur
- Gluten-free peach crisps from the Kitchn